Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone running apex cor pumps or Trident locally?
Just in the process of getting ready to order some tank upgrades and looking to get some local feedback if anyone has any experience with the following products.

Cor15/20 pumps
My current mag 9 has been running for 5-6 years now I think, it was my spare but my previous one died after about 5 years so I figure it's time to replace before I get stranded.

I was holding off for vectra's in the hope apex support materialize (I love my mp40s with the wxm) but it seems that not going to happen.

Those that have them how are they holding out, any issues?

I've seen comments regarding having to clean them every 3 months to avoid current draw faults?

How did the flow rate work out for you? I'm thinking a cor15 should be adequate to match the flow rate of my mag 9 any thoughts.

Second thing is the Trident

Been watching this and the reefbot over the last year. I really liked the approach of the reefbot, being able to automate nitrate and phosphate tests would be nice. But reviews online seem to be all over the place, in particular issues with Calcium and Alkalinity test accuracy (though nitrate and phosphate test people don't seem to have issues with). Trident seems to be fairing better plus I'm going to pick up a DOS either way.

Anyone here running one got any feedback?

Messages In This Thread
Anyone running apex cor pumps or Trident locally? - by Daveuk - 02-Dec-2019, 01:04 PM