Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to arrg. How to fill in location
Welcome to the new iteration of the old Atlantic Region Reefers Group Forums!!
We are happy to be in our new home with a little shorter and easier to remember domain name now - http://arrgoup.ca
Currently we are still under construction. Old banner and new layout is in place as well as we have now added tapatalk support.
Please stay tuned as we strive to improve and polish things up. If you are interested in a link exchange or becoming a vendor and working with us to grow the reefing community please pm myself or cabinetman.
Have a great day and happy posting my fellow reefers.
Good stuff and thanks for all the hard work!
Looking good guys and thanks for bringing it back Smile
Awesome job guys! Good to see up and running again.
Looks great guys!
Can you guys guess what my new motto is lol
Glad to see the old site.
Hi all. New to this site, but it is frustrating that some members haven't added their location on their profile. We have very few salt water aquarium stores in Atlantic Canada, so it would be nice to see the locations of members if only for to see who is in your area, that may be able to help you out of a mess. JMO. Thanks, Derek.
(17-Jun-2017, 11:14 AM)CDWakefield Wrote: Hi all. New to this site, but it is frustrating that some members haven't added their location on their profile. We have very few salt water aquarium stores in Atlantic Canada, so it would be nice to see the locations of members if only for to see who is in your area, that may be able to help you out of a mess. JMO. Thanks, Derek.

Good point derek! So after reading I looked to see just how easy it was and jeez it took me a few mins to figure out how to do it. So here's how. First go to user cp[Image: 32a3056e1f1c28036d0c103a1a44cc04.png]
Next go the edit profile[Image: 83c646261452a8b6df6581aaf4a4c2b6.png]
Then just simply fill in your location. Takes a min or two. [Image: f35999e13b4c2569de25dd090f9e722d.png]
Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is a pet peeve of mine as well. Try to help a fellow user out, only to find they are not even in the same province. This should be a mandatory field.

By the way, Welcome to the site Derek!
Always great to have more new members.

Cheers,
Kevin