Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zoa and Paly lovers thread
i figured I'd start a thread where members can show off there collection of zoas and palys. I know there has to be more than me addicted to these lol. It be a good spot to let everyone know what you got that you could trade too. I'll kick things off with one of my favorite. My colony of Red People Eater paly. At least that's what I think they are lol. I've got lots of these I could make frags.( Lisa has convinced me I can do it) if you got a nice one you want identified this be a good spot to ask as well. Looking forward to seeing some pics of what you guys got and I'll also share more of my collection as well. 
[Image: image_zpsuio0rrrn.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cabinetman's post:
  • Lisa66
Here are my Rastas, started out with just a single polyp. [Image: 2127a7ff7bd2badef7a47d3cb8e2d45b.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-] The following 3 users Like portsie's post:
  • Cabinetman, Lisa66, Reefer87
Wow Jeff your Rastas look amazing. I've got them too but yours look like they are way bigger and have longer skirts. It's wild how the same zoa under different conditions can change its appearance. You going to frag it?
Thanks Wayne, they are really starting to take off. I have them in a high light, high flow part of the tank. I put them in a spot where they have lots of room to spread. I've never (intentionally) fragged anything before, but all my zoas usually end up growing somewhere other than I intended.

[Image: 3d4641d517aa335045cbf5f77fcb6367.jpg]

Close up of my green palys

[-] The following 3 users Like jewem's post:
  • Cabinetman, Lisa66, New@this
[Image: a2674313f61e9dbd276a00d1cf758628.jpg]

Blue eye blond belladona/b!tch started as 1 polyp this spring.

[Image: 50a6395ca7c7eb7eabdd0454c5c5f672.jpg]

Got this from Jeff as a special. He didn't remember the name just said it was crazy expensive lol. Started off as 2 polyps this summer now at 12.

I looked online. They might be called Ultras

[Image: 1866dc89159d7a1a385073e21231ae6a.jpg]
Purple people eaters

[-] The following 4 users Like KingFish's post:
  • Cabinetman, Lisa66, New@this, Reefer87
Some nice pics guys! It's amazing how much variety there is. We gotta get some trading going on
Great pics! I have a nano tank running right now I was thinking on getting a better light for and keeping some zoas in there. You guys are getting good growth out of them.
Pineapple Express
[Image: d2206755a04d18d126d27a97202fefc9.png]

[-] The following 3 users Like portsie's post:
  • Cabinetman, KingFish, Lisa66
Here's a few more of mine. Not sure of the names
[Image: image_zpsztamgg73.jpeg]
These red ones I got from regala a long while ago. They basically died off Untill a few months ago I noticed a baby little piece growing and it has just taken right off lately.
[Image: image_zpsbgmsuksm.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cabinetman's post:
  • Lisa66