Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My dream Tank!
Big Grin 
One of these is going to be in my basement soon. 600 gallon 96x48x30
I'll do an angled centre overflow like my current tank though.
Can't wait to follow this one Wayne!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Jeff. I am going to be doing a set of videos covering every aspect of this build to put on my YouTube channel. I'm tired of watching Joey take credit for all my little tricks I learned.

I get a kick outa this guy saying that the tank was built there. That tank was built entirely at my shop by me. I even delivered it to his house. pretty sad.
i wondered if you had your hands on that build. now i guess that question is answered.
Ya I've let him run with this long enough. Time for the truth to come out.
Hey Wayne! Can't wait to see this bad boy get started! So you are for sure going 30" high or 24"? Why don't you just make the overflow stay up high and not touch the bottom? Gives you a little bit more room on the bottom. I think they call it a bean animal overflow.
(08-Dec-2016, 05:45 PM)Bill Sellon Wrote: i wondered if you had your hands on that build. now i guess that question is answered.

I picked the acrylic up, brought it back to my shop, did all the cutting and assembly myself and even delivered it to his place...I had my hands in it you might say.
(08-Dec-2016, 06:16 PM)nsfishguy Wrote: Hey Wayne!  Can't wait to see this bad boy get started!  So you are for sure going 30" high  or 24"?  Why don't you just make the overflow stay up high and not touch the bottom?  Gives you a little bit more room on the bottom.  I think they call it a bean animal overflow.

Yes I will definetly be going 30" tall. If I don't I'll regret it lol. And yeah I think I will do the shorter overflow box like I did on my old 300 only I'm going to do it angled like my 340