Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARRG Random Reefing Pics
Not sure what i'm looking at, is that your glass?
Indeed, the front panel, patches of hair algae started growing it's been so long. Weirdly, the tangs don't touch that but they tend to keep the rocks clean. Could barely see through this.
(27-Apr-2019, 04:40 PM)daelie Wrote: Indeed, the front panel, patches of hair algae started growing it's been so long. Weirdly, the tangs don't touch that but they tend to keep the rocks clean. Could barely see through this.

If that's the worst that happened after coming back from a two week vacation you're lucky. I can't go 5 minutes without a snail flipping over or my tuxedo urchin stealing a coral.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Greenough's post:
  • DavidLong
(27-Apr-2019, 05:01 PM)Greenough Wrote:
(27-Apr-2019, 04:40 PM)daelie Wrote: Indeed, the front panel, patches of hair algae started growing it's been so long. Weirdly, the tangs don't touch that but they tend to keep the rocks clean. Could barely see through this.

If that's the worst that happened after coming back from a two week vacation you're lucky. I can't go 5 minutes without a snail flipping over or my tuxedo urchin stealing a coral.

I always consider it lucky if nothing happens while I'm vacation, it's certainly one of my biggest worries about spending that much time away and some tank crashing event happens.
Should teach whoever was feeding the tank how to clean the glass for next time.
Lol,

Luck if my wife cleans the skimmer cup if I’m away.

Corals seem to not mind the short periods of excess nutrients.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Took a couple hammer pictures from my 45g tonight. Have been planning on tearing down this tank and starting it over for months now because it needs better lights but haven't had the time. Meanwhile this hammer has grown to around 30 heads.

[Image: 33kgf1k.jpg]

[Image: 16lzihs.jpg]