Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little flood
Well one of my circ pumps broke and spilled about 4 gallons of water on the floor right under the stand ,Annie was home at the time all she could do was to call me ,she didn`t know what to do,so after me punching off of work went home to have a look. Damm I said to my self all she had to do is take the pump out of the tank too late. Now after cleaning up the flood seems to me that the stand has sucked up most of the water after 20 towels were placed on the floor, so being that said I think it`s time to build another stand don`t know when this one will fall apart MDS wood. I know I should have enough time to build me a better stand a bit higher so it is easier to get my sump and skimmer out and cleaned more to follow. On the bright side my floors are super clean
Was it the 125 or the 60
(11-Feb-2019, 08:16 PM)Cabinetman Wrote: Was it the 125 or the 60

the 120 60 is fine got a cross flow on that on plus it`s all plywood not MTS
That is going to suck to have to tear down
(11-Feb-2019, 08:20 PM)Cabinetman Wrote: That is going to suck to have to tear down

yes but looking forward to a better stand so the wife says happy wife happy life won`t cost too much never did like the old stand bought in a hurry,now get to do it right  lol just hope it didn`t ruin my floor
I have to say when I get those calls while I’m away it really makes the APEX worth the cash.
Being able to go is it off now.
No, then to the next plug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never even thought of that David. But you’re right. With the apex you could have shut the pump off while you were at work rick.
(11-Feb-2019, 08:46 PM)DavidLong Wrote: I have to say when I get those calls while I’m away it really makes the APEX worth the cash.  
Being able to go is it off now.
No, then to the next plug.  

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well if the wife was smarter but don`t tell her this all she had to do is hall the pump out ,I go home and it was flying around in circles water every wheres till the sump drained out Women  lol Oh and by the way she was getting a little wet when she was watching her morning show before she had to go to work
Sorry to hear that Rick

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
(11-Feb-2019, 08:56 PM)dbiss1234 Wrote: Sorry to hear that Rick

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

didn`t lose anything as long as my floors are ok I am great with that lesson learned, my return pump has an auto shut down at 4 gallon maybe I need to set it to 2 gallons