Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How'd everyone make out??
How'd you all make out thru the blizzard?
Lost power 3 times . Had the generator running all he fish are happy ha

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Well me I didn't fair to well lost power lost fish time to look into a small generator
I got a small generator but my plan is to use an extension cord plugged into my truck with one of those cigarette lighter inverters. I bought a big marine battery for my truck. Basically a deep cycle battery. I can leave my headlights on forever and it don't go dead. Also I use it for my trolling motor when fishing. That sucker will push my boat around all day and still start my truck so a few small pumps ain't going to hurt it. But so far I haven't had to use anything
No power lost for me. Even got a waterchange done on both tanks.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
How did you hook the extra battery into your truck Wayne? Or did it replace the original one under the hood!

No problems here, didn't lose power once, not even a flicker. I was impressed with NS Power.
Battery went bad in my truck and I had the marine battery kicking around. You know the rest of the story lol
Never lost power here. Very happy. I was really nervous about it though, I've been planning on getting the Ecotech battery backup but just never did. I have an inverter that i can hook up to the car battery in a jam but I think now i better get the back up.
Power flickered here in greenwood a little. Have a generator just in case. Would hate to lose any of the tanks I have
Had a couple flickers but no loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk