Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How'd everyone make out??
Ive never had any major power outages but its my biggest fear! Does anyone have any recommendations for battery back ups?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
lost power around 1pm and was out until 9pm. had the generator up and running with in 1/2 hour. salt, fresh and shrimp tanks all made out fine.
(15-Feb-2017, 12:21 AM)Bill Sellon Wrote: lost power around 1pm and was out until 9pm. had the generator up and running with in 1/2 hour. salt, fresh and shrimp tanks all made out fine.

great to hear me not so lucky next time i be ready  honda 1000 good backup
I have a battery back up on my mp 40s incase somthing happenss when I'm not around to run the generator

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
last year we lost power around 2am one night in a wild wind snow storm. all i had attached to the tank was a 1500 watt UPS and as soon as we lost power it stated screaming i jumped up and went down to the tank. unplugged all but the heater and 1 power head. for 4 hours i sat in the living room refreshing the NSP outage page over and over while the UPS cried out every few mins letting me know the battery was draining. worst thing was it had an LED screen that displayed the % remaining before everything went dark. power came back on about 30 mins after the UPS died, i was so scared, frustrated and mad at myself but never lost anything. by 10am that morning i was already on my way to some guys house to buy his generator because NEVER AGAIN....
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bill Sellon's post:
  • Mattpye