Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boxing Day Sale
With Canada Corals closing its doors I've been looking around at new places to purchase corals online and think I bumped into an early boxing day sale at Fragbox. Some pretty good prices but they seem to be jumping around a bit. 

At one point in time there was a Disney Jr frag for $283, added to cart and then it was sold. Now its back up to normal price. There's also a couple corals that I've been checking out that have gone up in price, maybe just not done changing everything yet.  Stuff is going fast though.
same here pissed had both clams in my checkout box went to pay and item was no longer available sucks that there site is set up that 2 or more people can buy the same item but until you pay at check out anyone can get it. ooo well someone beat me to the checkout button before me. first x mas loss let’s see how other site sales go
(25-Dec-2019, 10:08 AM)scrad_69 Wrote: same here pissed had both clams in my checkout box went to pay and item was no longer available sucks that there site is set up that 2 or more people can buy the same item but until you pay at check out anyone can get it.    ooo well someone beat me to the checkout button before me.  first x mas loss let’s see how other site sales go

I got one Big Grin

[Image: Untitled.png]
ooo that’s just just sucks at least i can blame someone on this site for taking it from me
i had both of them in my cart and went to pay and they were sold
So did I lol

When I went to check out I missed out on the second clam, a nice stylo and a couple random acro's.
Same thing happens too me check out and says sold out after I put it in my cart
Any local stores with boxing day sales?
1fish2fish has a big one going on