Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easy Masstick food
Not sure if anyone is using this fish food but I bought it a few days ago to try it. I have a Copperband that of course won't eat so I wanted to try this. It's great stuff. I got the 40 cubes pack that are ready to use right our of the jar. They stick anywhere you want to put them and the fish go nuts over it. They will pick at it for a while until its gone. The CB hasn't figured it out yet but the good thing is tiny bits float around and get on the rocks then he is picking it off from there. I know he is eating as he's not skinny and looks healthy. But this food is meant for finicky eaters so maybe he will start. Not sure if any local stores carry it but I got it from JL Aquatics. So if you have finicky eaters, give this stuff a try. A bit pricey but it's worth it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Flyguy's post:
  • nameless fisher
Flyguy Wrote:Not sure if anyone is using this fish food but I bought it a few days ago to try it. I have a Copperband that of course won't eat so I wanted to try this. It's great stuff. I got the 40 cubes pack that are ready to use right our of the jar. They stick anywhere you want to put them and the fish go nuts over it. They will pick at it for a while until its gone. The CB hasn't figured it out yet but the good thing is tiny bits float around and get on the rocks then he is picking it off from there. I know he is eating as he's not skinny and looks healthy. But this food is meant for finicky eaters so maybe he will start. Not sure if any local stores carry it but I got it from JL Aquatics. So if you have finicky eaters, give this stuff a try. A bit pricey but it's worth it.
How pricey? may I ask
It was $45 I think shipped. Including tax and shipping for a 40 cube tin.