Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got the 560 Back!
Ended up making a deal with aquarica to get this bad boy back. All cleaned up and buffed out. I regretted selling this right from day 1 and I’m so thrilled to get it back. This time it’ll be set up where I can enjoy it. [Image: 3735df89ce8ba125cbf755871f497229.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cabinetman's post:
  • Wilson
Knew you missed your big boy now you have it back and the build goes on WTG Wayne
(28-Jun-2020, 07:08 PM)REEFER-RICK Wrote: Knew you missed  your big boy now you have it back and the build goes on WTG Wayne
I’m a sucker for punishment lol. At least this time I’ll have a proper sump and open space to put the tank. Should be way more enjoyable. I doubt it’ll ever look as good as it did but the tangs That came with that 125 will like the space lol
I am sure it will look even better knowing you and your ways good luck in the build
Thought they'd never find someone to buy a tank so big, can't wait to see it set back up.
(28-Jun-2020, 08:41 PM)Greenough Wrote: Thought they'd never find someone to buy a tank so big, can't wait to see it set back up.
It was more of a trade as you’ll see. 375 is a better fit for the store by far. I can’t wait either lol.
(28-Jun-2020, 08:41 PM)Greenough Wrote: Thought they'd never find someone to buy a tank so big, can't wait to see it set back up.
As you’ll see it was more of a trade.
That’s awesome and exciting. They are lucky Tangs! Congrats on getting your baby back. All the hard work will pay off when your kicking bk watching that big brute. Gotta love large tanks
(29-Jun-2020, 09:54 AM)crackedcorn Wrote: That’s awesome and exciting.  They are lucky Tangs!  Congrats on getting your baby back. All the hard work will pay off when your kicking bk watching that big brute.  Gotta love large tanks
It’s really sinking in just how much work is ahead of me that’s for sure. The nice thing is having it before I know the mistakes I’ve made...hopefully I’ve learned from them and set it up this time with the flaws in mind
[-] The following 3 users Like Cabinetman's post:
  • crackedcorn, DavidLong, dbiss1234
Can't wait!