Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snowflake eel
Hey just wondering if anyone has seen a snowflake eel in the hrm area at all recently ?
Not that I’ve seen in HRM. Went to all of the local stores within the past week
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sheldon's post:
  • Blakeney23
(26-Apr-2021, 03:58 PM)Sheldon Wrote: Not that I’ve seen in HRM.  Went to all of the local stores within the past week

Yeah I went to Brenda today and haven’t seen it anywhere now too. Maybe someone has one to rehome ! Lol
I had one in my home office tank many years ago with a frog fish. He was pretty interesting. Unfortunately I did not have a lid on that tank and one day he decided to explore the room while I was away.
Funny Sheldon I had the same thing happen except I found mine, or rather one of my kids did slithering around like a snake on the floor about 12ft away from the tank lol. Big scream !
(27-Apr-2021, 07:41 AM)Sheldon Wrote: I had one in my home office tank many years ago with a frog fish. He was pretty interesting.  Unfortunately I did not have a lid on that tank and one day he decided to explore the room while I was away.

Haha yeah I’ve heard they do that ! My son wanted to switch his freshwater tank to salt.... I told him he could but it was fish only. So we bought a lion fish the other day and the best fish to house with it is an eel so I’m in the lookout lol